While SaveTheBalaFalls.com has always acted as a conduit for information on the proposed hydro-electric generating station at the Bala falls, we have learned that having Members would help our cause.
This would demonstrate that SaveTheBalaFalls.com has broad community support and that SaveTheBalaFalls.com’s concerns are shared by the Members. This could be helpful in future legal action we may initiate.
So here are some details of the SaveTheBalaFalls.com membership program:
- As having more Members demonstrates more community support and involvement, we need as many members as possible, so please let everyone in your family know – all we need is a unique name and valid e-mail address for each member, and your agreement with our membership statement. We will not disclose these e-mail addresses, nor use them for any other purpose.
- Memberships will also help us raise money, and cost $20 each.
- So that we will be able to state that all our members share our main concern, part of becoming a member requires you to agree with the statement “I am concerned that the proposed hydro-electric generating station at the Bala falls would be too dangerous.”
- A benefit of becoming a member will be access to all information posted at SaveTheBalaFalls.com, as some information will only be available to Members.
- The sign-up process is at the Membership tab at SaveTheBalaFalls.com.
- If you have any questions, contact us at Membership@SaveTheBalaFalls.com.