Become a member of SaveTheBalaFalls.com …
SaveTheBalaFalls.com has always acted as a conduit for information concerning the proposed hydro-electric generating station at the Bala falls.
We have learned that the government and courts are more likely to agree that SaveTheBalaFalls.com represents the broad public interest if we have a formal membership process.
Enter the information below to become a member of SaveTheBalaFalls.com.
Having more members is better, it would be great to have everyone in your family as a member, all we need is a unique e-mail address and $20.00 membership fee for each.
- Payment is by PayPal or credit card (or you can print and complete this form and mail it with your cheque, or you can pay by Interac eTransfer to Donate@SaveTheBalaFalls.com specifying Membership in the message).
- It would be great if you could also make a donation, details are here.
- And, if you don’t already receive our e-Newsletter, sign-up here.
- To become a member enter the information below (you need to choose a password so we can later confirm you’re a member). After you click on Register, you’ll next need to click on the Proceed to Payment icon that will appear below.
Membership statement: I am concerned that the proposed hydro-electric generating station at the Bala falls would be too dangerous.
If you have already signed-up to be a member of SaveTheBalaFalls.com (using the above form) and paid your membership fee, then enter your e-mail address and password and click the Log-in icon below …
You are not currently logged-in, but you can always confirm this by checking the Membership box up and to the right, which shows either:
- Not logged-in (either because you have not become a Member or you logged-out)
- Logged-in (and will show your name)
If you have already signed-up to be a Member of SaveTheBalaFalls.com but have forgotten your password, click here to request an e-mail to change your Membership password.
If you have any questions about Membership, contact us at Membership@SaveTheBalaFalls.com